    If anyone can offer any advice on this matter I would greatly
    apreciate it.
    Thanks.

    Mad One, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Mad One

    Lazarus Guest

    You are the first person I have ever seen mention that board. I have one
    running a P3 450 and I do video editing on it. What a board ....very very
    slick and fast.

    I too have an 80gb drive and I too wonder how far you can go....chaintech
    support in holland is very good and quick to respond so why not ask them and
    post the reply here....just a thought?

    I ask them too many questions so I have to break for a while he he!

    Lazarus, Feb 18, 2004