    MB (go figure). I have dual boot with win 95 and win 2000. Is there a
    way to get the win 2000 to see more than 8 gig?
    mc

    mc, Feb 11, 2010

  2. mc

    Ben Myers Guest

    Best way I know is to install a newer ATA/IDE controller card and to
    plug the drive into it. But that may cause problems with the software
    currently in the system. Windows 2000 should natively see a 160GB
    drive, but only if the disk controller BIOS allows. I had mixed success
    with the WD EZ-BIOS and similar software solutions a few years ago.

    I have a couple of Promise IDE controller cards here... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Feb 11, 2010

  3. mc

    mc Guest

    Is it just a matter of re-loading the software? If so I'd like try
    those cards. BTW $ is in todays mail.
    mc

    mc, Feb 11, 2010
  4. mc