    Uses a H8S2357 - using a parallell memory would waste a lot of pins and adds EMC.
    What's the normal route when more memory is needed?

    Ronny

    Ronny Svensson, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Ronny Svensson

    Brett Guest

    EEPROM or Flash right?

    Atmel has a few so-8 serial flash chips at 4mbit and 8 mbit. Same as the
    parallel chips, except with the parallel ios left disconnected as far as I
    could tell.

    Brett

    Brett, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Atmel do some large devices in their serialflash range - I think SST and SGS-Thomson also do
    equivalent parts.

    Mike Harrison, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Ronny Svensson

    Ralph Mason Guest

    I think some of the serial page flash from toshiba goes up to 512mb.

    Ralph

    Ralph Mason, Jun 26, 2003
  5. Ronny Svensson

    john Guest