Laserjet 1100 Help needed/service manual?

Discussion in 'HP' started by AG, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. AG

    AG Guest

    Problem with newsreader... trying to post this again.

    Hey,

    Have a 1100 printer. Error code indicated paper jam, though there is no
    paper or shreds at all.

    Opened door and notices that one of the senson arms (the one under the toner
    catridge) is loose/out of place. Jiggled it a bit and was able to print a
    page no prob.

    OK, I thought, I'll just take 'er apart and set the arm back into alignment.

    After 2 hours of wrestling with the covers, I now realize that the ENTIRE
    interior is one section! From HP website, noticed that this sensor is part
    of the "paper feed assembly".... now all I want to do is take it out, fix
    it, and put it back in.

    I've hit a wall. I haven't a clue on how to get to this.

    Does anyone have any experience with or possibly a service manual for this
    printer?

    TIA,

    Alex

    AG, Oct 7, 2003