    out a 100-page doc and I got only the first six pages. I tried to
    print out page range 20 to 25 and got still got nothing.

    Any adivce? Thanks.

    andrew10011, Aug 20, 2004

  2. andrew10011

    Dado Guest

    On 20 Aug 2004 10:53:15 -0700, (andrew10011) wrote:

    Don't waste your time for anyone to help you. This is a almost a dead newsgroup
    everyone looking for answer and very few willing to help you here.

    Don't buy HP the next time around!

    Dado, Aug 20, 2004

  3. On the seventh day, andrew10011 wrote...
    Am I right in assuming you have a Windows system?
    If you're using anything apart from Windows XP, I'd suggest you try
    installing the printer driver again.

    If you have Windows XP with automatic updates enabled and you use the
    printer by using the integrated network interface, the firewall of SP2
    might interfere with network traffic. Please use start/run... and enter
    "winver" (minus quotes) to see whether or not you have SP2 installed and
    after that, look under Properties of network connections to disable the
    integrated firewall.

    Please don't hesitate to give some feedback on how everything worked out
    for you. Thank you.

    I think we ought to give room service another call. That
    coffee's taking too long. - Sulu, "Star Trek, (The Enemy Within)"

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Aug 20, 2004
  4. On the seventh day, Dado wrote...
    Well, don't take it personally, but that's not helping much, is it?

    The power of man has grown in every sphere, except over himself.
    - Sir Winston Churchill

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Aug 20, 2004
  5. andrew10011

    Dado Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:10:01 +0200, Christian Dürrhauer

    I do not take it personally, you are very kind helping this poster:). I wish I
    can help. I believe there are more questions than answer here.

    Cheers..

    Dado, Aug 21, 2004
  6. andrew10011

    andrew10011 Guest

    Actually I'm using a Mac, OS 10.2.6...

    andrew10011, Aug 21, 2004
  7. andrew10011

    Warren Block Guest

    [Please don't top-post, as it makes responding to your message
    difficult.]

    Use the printer's menus to turn on "Print PostScript Errors". Then
    you can see if a program is sending bad PS code to it.

    Warren Block, Aug 21, 2004