    anything like that. Also, a blank page prints when some documents are
    printed, such as emails and print screens from an AS/400. We checked
    the seperator page preference, but there wasn't one. Any ideas?

    awallace, Aug 11, 2006

  2. awallace

    aussiblu Guest

    aussiblu, Aug 12, 2006

  3. awallace

    aussiblu Guest

    aussiblu, Aug 12, 2006
  4. awallace

    aussiblu Guest

    aussiblu, Aug 12, 2006
  5. awallace

    Tony Guest

    See the other response to your post.
    (The following assumes you are using Windows XP.)

    To check whether that is the problem or not open Printers and Faxes in Control
    Panel, right click on the LJ4200 icon, select the Device Settings Tab and
    scroll down. Make sure the Duplex Unit redas "not installed", change this
    setting if necessary.
    Both of your symptoms could be caused if this is what is occurring, but there
    may also be some settings that are wrong in one or more applications. If so
    then I would expect the application to either revert to non-duplex or to give
    an error message that can be overcome by changing the settings.
    Tony

    Tony, Aug 12, 2006
  6. awallace

    Tony Guest