  1. and, regarding Thoth from before Unicode...
    By the way, does Thoth not warn its useres that crossposting to three
    groups is an unwanted behavior and should be avoided?

    Laszlo Lebrun, Dec 13, 2013

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Invid Fan Guest

    Yes, but the number is probably more than three.

    Invid Fan, Dec 13, 2013

  3. Michelle Steiner

    Invid Fan Guest

    I now know, after trying to reply to a message in another group, that 6
    trigger the warning :)

    Invid Fan, Dec 13, 2013
  4. Michelle Steiner

    MalcolmO Guest

    Some of us can't run Mavericks.
    Even when ISPs provided it, users were only 10%. Now that ISPs don't do
    Usenet any more, there's you, me & a few others. :/

    MalcolmO, Dec 14, 2013
  5. Michelle Steiner

    Warren Oates Guest

    How old is this guy now?

    Warren Oates, Dec 19, 2013
  6. Michelle Steiner

    Lewis Guest

    Hey! That's me!
    Exactly.

    --
    There used to be such simple directions, back in the days before they
    invented parallel universes - Up and Down, Right and Left, Backward and

    Lewis, Dec 19, 2013
  7. I held my nose and paid my $25 only to be told "if you didn't subscribe
    to my email update list, I can't add you after the fact. It's the way my
    software notification system works."

    So I essentially had to bug him every time an update came out. After
    the third update when he told me he could add me to his update email
    list, I asked for a refund. Got it in a day.

    A week later he pulled the "I'm taking my ball and going home."

    Maybe he'll stay home this time.

    Michael Vilain, Dec 19, 2013
  8. Michelle Steiner

    gtr Guest

    The entire story--it's so exciting!

    gtr, Dec 19, 2013
  9. Some like to have fun making money.

    And hopefully you two are finished with this round of the 'I hate Brian' crap!

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 19, 2013
  10. In reality I don't care.

    What I do care about is the bitch-a-thon that usually starts and goes
    on and on ad nauseum whenever Brian's name comes up.

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 20, 2013
  11. And yet many of us did not have that experience with him at all. I
    always got good support and prompt responses to questions.

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 20, 2013
  12. depends... :)

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 20, 2013
  13. Michelle Steiner

    Don Bruder Guest

    He asked if you were done, not what kind of undies you have on :)

    (Sorry, just couldn't resist a straight-line THAT ripe...)

    Don Bruder, Dec 20, 2013
  14. Yeah, yeah! I knew someone would take the cheap shot!! :)

    Of course, at my age I'm probably not far away from needing them. :(

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 20, 2013
  15. Michelle Steiner

    gtr Guest

    This seems to be good rationale for a bitch session about Obama, I suppose.

    gtr, Dec 20, 2013
  16. Michelle Steiner

    gtr Guest

    I'd recommend their new "Hungry Man" line.

    gtr, Dec 20, 2013
  17. I suppose we could, but then we'd need to bitch about all of Washington
    DC's political residents since not a damned one of them have been
    actually earning their paycheck for way too long.

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 20, 2013
  18. Michelle Steiner

    gtr Guest

    Well what do you expect when Brian is doing what he's doing!

    gtr, Dec 20, 2013
  19. Michelle Steiner

    Warren Oates Guest

    Well, he's proved to be a worthy subject, has our Brian.

    Warren Oates, Dec 20, 2013
  20. Well the usual bitchers about Brian will always show up. I remember
    the marathon of bitches way back when over the same subject. Of course
    other than many showing their asses, nothing was accomplished! :)

    Lloyd E Parsons, Dec 20, 2013