  1. Hi! Which BIOS for VA503+ is the latest?

    Anders

    --

    Anders Henningsson, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Anders Henningsson

    Brad Clarke Guest

    JE4333 and JE4333APM I believe.

    Brad Clarke, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Is there an issue with APM?

    Anders

    Anders Henningsson, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Anders Henningsson

    Brad Clarke Guest

    Not sure. I use the standard JE4333 on my board, which worked fine for
    Windows 2000 (I don't use APM on any of my machines).

    Brad Clarke, Feb 14, 2004
  5. Anders Henningsson

    Robert Akins Guest

    Some people have shutdown issues in VA-503+ systems using Windows 98 and an
    AT type power supply. JE4333APM solves some of those issues.
    Robert

    Robert Akins, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Yes that is my problem too. But I have an atx powersupply. But it
    doesn't matter. I shut it off in the old at-style. It seems that the
    sleeping functions works.

    Anders

    Anders Henningsson, Feb 15, 2004
  7. Anders Henningsson

    Robert Akins Guest

    You might try upgrading to JE4333 if you haven't already. It might help
    with the problem.
    Robert

    Robert Akins, Feb 20, 2004
  8. Yes I have done that. Did not help. But it does not matter. Thanks for
    your answers anyway.

    Anders

    Anders Henningsson, Feb 21, 2004