    How can I turn it off?

    TIA

    Mark

    Mark W., Aug 22, 2005

  2. Tools & Options -> OSD

    You could have easily found this yourself by the way... :)

    =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands

    Brian Dickens, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Mark W.

    Sleepy Guest

    it is pretty stupid to have it enabled by default though - dont you think?

    Sleepy, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Mark W.

    Ron Krebs Guest

    Uh, where'd you get the Omegas? They're not at the website?

    Ron

    Ron Krebs, Aug 22, 2005
  5. I do agree that the OSD should be disabled by default. Most people don't
    need or want a FPS counter, so it should be left to the users themselves to
    enable this function.

    Ah well, as long as it can be easily disabled it's not that big of a problem
    for me.

    =- Brian Dickens

    Brian Dickens, Aug 22, 2005
  6. omegadrivers.net rather than omegacorner.net
    --

    Julian Richards
    computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

    www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
    Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"

    Julian Richards, Aug 22, 2005
  7. omegadrivers.net rather than omegacorner.net

    2.5.58 are old even. 2.6.53 are current, but I hope not for much longer,
    since they're CAT 5.7.

    Dirk Dreidoppel, Aug 22, 2005