    where the phone cable would plug in if it was. The older m/b had a place for
    the socket but no actual socket.

    Regards, John

    John Fryatt, Nov 19, 2004

  2. John Fryatt

    Fixer Guest

    I believe you are correct it is a socket for an internal modem but they are
    as rare as rocking horse shit

    Fixer, Nov 20, 2004

  3. John Fryatt

    John Fryatt Guest

    Ok, thanks.

    John Fryatt, Nov 20, 2004
  4. John Fryatt

    rexwuff

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    CPXh to CPX j

    Hi John,
    I found Your message, that You upgraded Your CPXH with a mobile cpu. I'am about to do the same. My question: Did You experience any problems with the sound cards. The CPXj uses the maestro 3 soundcard while the cpx h has the maestro 2. Some users found out, that the CPXj firmware doesn't work properly with the maestro2 hardware.
    Thanks,
    Stephan

    rexwuff, Sep 17, 2007