    question here.

    Does anyone know how to unlock this puppy?

    Nick Leporacci

    Nick Leporacci, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Nick Leporacci

    Mercury Guest

    Unless the owner has transferred ownership to you, Dell will absolutely
    refuse to provide an unlock password.

    Mercury, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Nick Leporacci

    D Guest

    I might be able to help for a small fee ($10, paypal ok). Send me the
    system # EX:

    This computer system, #8WG030J-D35B, is protected by a
    password authentication system. You cannot access the data
    on this computer without the correct password.

    If I can help I'll send you the password, then you can send the money if it
    works, honor system. Remove NOSPAM from the reply to address.

    D, Dec 17, 2003