Lattitude C800 - Do both fans run at the same time ?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by chester, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. chester

    chester Guest

    Hello,

    I have a Dell Lattitude C800 with two cooling fans in the back
    but I have only seen one of them (the one on the left) running
    no matter how hot it is.

    I called Dell and they said that this is normal but it doesn't
    make any sense to me.

    My laptop is still under warranty and I don't want to wait until
    after the warranty expires to find out that one of the fans has
    to be replaced.

    So if anybody has a Lattitude C800 or any Dell laptop with two
    cooling fans in the back please let me know if both of them
    come on at the same time.

    Thanks,

    chester, Sep 4, 2003

  2. chester