LCD Screen goes black momentarily in KT600 Plus

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by trade, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. trade

    trade Guest

    Have noticed that, with WinXP (SP1 and all latest patches), the screen
    will
    sometimes go black for a second, then the desktop (or, whatever I'm
    using)
    comes back.

    It usualy happenes surfing the net, or scrolling a window. No computer
    reboots, no errors reported thru vpu. Very strange, i cant figure it
    out.

    Any idea what's causing this?

    I removed the ATI drivers and re-installed to the last 4.7 version
    drivers and stills happens, maybe is a memory or voltage problem in
    the SOYO KT600 Plus Mobo AGP Slot or Windows XP is buggin me.

    I am not overclocking the ATI RADEON 8500 Card and using a Dell 18FP
    LCD monitor with the drivers. I don't have idea where start...

    TRADE

    trade, Jul 15, 2004