Lead1Auction platforms ready for access and registration

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Lead1Auction, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Lead1Auction

    Lead1Auction Guest

    Ladies and Gentlemen

    Be informed that the f i r s t g l o b a l dedicated WEB Auctions and Store
    Platforms for Electronics, Semiconductor and PCB products are ready for
    public
    access and product upload from now on. We invite you to participate on these
    unique business services for these Industries . You can subscribe from now
    on and check on the structure
    of these platforms. As well you can initiate auctions, placing products and
    open electronic-stores. Your registration for auctions is total free of
    cost.
    Web Link:
    http://www.lead1auction.com

    Yours