    Snake Guest

    I have flashed my card to 5950, and now i have a problem with TV-out. How
    can i fix that???

    Snake, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Snake

    deimos Guest

    By re-flashing back to the original! The reference bios doesn't provide
    for any TV-out/VIVO capabilities at all. If you're lucky, the original
    will still work.

    deimos, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Snake

    Nom Guest

    Nom, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Snake

    Nom Guest

    There's no need. He just needs to find a 5950U BIOS that works with his
    TV-Out. I had to use "BFG 5950U 475MHz/475MHz v4.35.20.35.12" for my Leadtek
    5900XT.

    "BFG 5950U 510MHz/475MHz v4.35.20.35.33" also works just fine, but even
    though it's a newer version, I didn't like the idea of the core running at
    510MHz.
    But there are LOTS of BIOSs from other vendors which do !
    The original will work just fine. Unless he totally disregarded the
    instructions, he ran "WFFLASH.EXE S" beforehand, so he has a backup of his
    original BIOS.

    http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showthread.php?p=1119536#post1119536

    Nom, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Snake

    Snake Guest

    I flash with BFG Bios and now i have tv-out. Is there any other version of
    A380 Ultra Bios that support TV-out,and because Leadtek got better drivers
    than official nVIDIA drivers that use BFG Bios. Thanks

    Snake, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Snake

    CapFusion Guest

    I am not sure if Leadtek have better driver though. Nvidia provide the
    driver to manufacturer.

    CapFusion,..

    CapFusion, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Snake

    Nom Guest

    Dunno - the two BFG BIOSs are the only two that seem to support TV-Out on my
    Leadtek. Different cards needs different BIOSs for TV-Out though.
    Nah - stick to the standard nVidia drivers.

    Nom, Jul 16, 2004