Leaks at Apple

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Charles Jo, Apr 18, 2005.

  1. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Leaks at Apple
    Published: April 16, 2005
    By Charles Jo
    Staff Writer, CharlesJo.com

    There has been a lot of discussion on tech sites about Apple going
    after Mac rumor sites which posted supposedly leaked information. I
    believe all corporations -- big and small -- should be concerned about
    any leak of proprietary informations, especially if they have the
    potential threat of hurting revenue and profit. That said, without
    having any inside contacts at Apple, let me look into my crystal ball
    and divine future announcements from Apple for those of you who have
    not figured it out yet:

    1. Apple will introduce boxes and laptops that will have faster CPUs,
    faster busses, and fatter hard disk drives.
    2. Apple will introduce software updates and/or new software.
    3. Apple may introduce neat, pricey monitors, keyboards and other
    peripherals.
    4. If Steve Jobs is making the announcement, he will be sporting a
    dark turtleneck with blue jeans, drinking 1+ bottles of water, Keynote,
    appear to be in his 40s or 50s but still sound like an 18 year old.

    News that would be interesting is if Apple reversed the trend and
    suddenly decided to make slower computers with smaller disk drives
    across the board and charged more for such products. Retro.

    Source:
    http://www.charlesjo.com/newsletterissue?newsletterIssueEntityId=250
    www.charlesjo.com | We are captives of our own imaginations so let's
    dream big.

    Send comments to:

    Music | The Shawn Evans Band | mp3 sample
    http://www.shawnevans.com/music/songforher.sb.mp3

    Business | Jefferson Club | Where Free Enterprise and Technology Meet
    PayPal Co-founder / CEO speaks | Tuesday, April 26 2005
    http://www.jeffersonclub.org/event?eventEntityId=650

    Charles Jo, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Nothing in the crystal ball about an iPod but I think there was
    something there about an iRepeat which is a slimmed down iShuffle
    except it only plays one song because "Life is Repetitive."

    Charles Jo, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Almost right-- It'll play just one song, over and over, and it'll be a
    really bad song that gets on your nerves. The slogan will be "Just one
    lousy song, because life sucks".

    Tom Harrington, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    I see that you also have the gift of prophecy. Use it wisely, my son.

    www.charlesjo.com

    Charles Jo, Apr 18, 2005
  5. Charles  Jo

    NashtOn Guest

    That's it, now you've gone too far.
    Expect a call/email from Apple legal.
    Posting these secrets will jeopardize the company's survival in the
    short term and beyond.
    You're screwed.

    Nicolas

    NashtOn, Apr 18, 2005
  6. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Charles Jo, Apr 18, 2005
  7. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Charles Jo, Apr 18, 2005
  8. Charles  Jo

    Nashton Guest

    I'll never make my sources known.

    Nicolas

    Nashton, Apr 19, 2005
  9. Charles  Jo

    Jason Guest

    I know some secret information about Apple. I have a close friend that
    works at Apple and takes part in all of the board meetings. He told me
    that the next series of computers that Apple releases will be even faster
    than the present models and have more MHz. I know that my info. is 100
    percent right. He told me this same info. 4 years ago--he was right at
    that time and I know that he is right this time. Do you agree?

    Jason, Apr 19, 2005
  10. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Charles Jo, Apr 19, 2005
  11. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Cool. Nobody reads Usenet anyway so they will never check here for
    sources of leaked information.

    Charles Jo
    www.charlesjo.com

    Charles Jo, Apr 19, 2005
  12. Charles  Jo

    Randy Howard Guest

    No, they just aren't interested in your spam.

    Randy Howard, Apr 19, 2005
  13. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Where were you when they passed out sense of humor?

    Charles Jo
    www.charlesjo.com

    Charles Jo, Apr 19, 2005
  14. Spam!? Who disconnected your brain, dumbass?

    Urra Dipschitt, Apr 19, 2005
  15. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Touché.

    BTW, are there any UNIX kernel developers here with networking protocal
    expertise? I need a couple in Silicon Valley.

    Charles Jo
    www.charlesjo.com
    [URL is not meant to be spam. I am merely stating a fact that my
    personal website is there.]

    Charles Jo, Apr 19, 2005
  16. Charles  Jo

    Randy Howard Guest

    Ugh.

    Randy Howard, Apr 19, 2005
  17. I didn't know that prototyping in California was different than it is
    elsewhere. :)

    Or maybe I'm misinterpreting "protocal". :)

    Richard E Maine, Apr 19, 2005
  18. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    Where are you located?

    Charles Jo, Apr 19, 2005
  19. Charles  Jo

    Charles Jo Guest

    We do things differently here in CA: protocol is protocal here. I
    think it's all the good cheese we eat since everyone knows good cheese
    come from happy cows and we have a plethora of happy cows.

    Actually, it was just a typo :|

    Charles Jo
    The same Charles Jo from charlesjo.com

    Charles Jo, Apr 19, 2005
  20. Charles  Jo

    David Magda Guest

    From Sherry Lewis:

    This is the song that doesn't end.
    Yes, it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it, just because...

    David Magda, Apr 20, 2005