    yong Guest

    Can anyone recommend a good book for learn FPGA/CPLD programming?

    Any low price develop tools?

    yong, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Took his class at UT-Austin. Very good text book, clear and easy to
    understand with good exemples. C. Roth "Digital Systems Design Using VHDL".

    Texas Longhorns, Apr 2, 2004

  3. yong

    Leon Heller Guest

    Both Altera and Xilinx have free development software that may be downloaded
    from their web sites: Quartus and WebPack respectively.

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Apr 2, 2004
  4. yong

    maxfoo Guest

    maxfoo, Apr 3, 2004
  5. yong

    Kelvin Guest

    Kelvin, Apr 3, 2004
  6. yong

    maxfoo Guest

    Why?

    Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

    maxfoo, Apr 3, 2004
  7. yong

    Kelvin Guest

    Many FPGA users are there...There are few FPGA/Embedded hybrid...

    Kelvin

    Kelvin, Apr 4, 2004