    if I just adjust in the mixer, only the left speakers will play.

    Please help

    Thanks

    Michael, Feb 27, 2004

  2. (Michael) wrote in
    Temporarily connect both audio inputs to the left channel output by
    using a Y-connector (Radio Shack and many other stores sell them).

    If you do it often, use a two position audio selector switch with the
    right output connected in the normal fashion to the first right channel
    input and the left output connected with two Y's, connecting it to the
    left channel of the first input and to both channels of the second
    input. Connect the output of the selector to your audio in the normal
    left/right channel fashion.

    This will not degrade your audio unless the switch you buy grounds its
    idle input :-(

    HTH,
    Gino

    Gene E. Bloch, Feb 28, 2004