Left corner: Asus Right corner: MSI Winner??

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Bonobo, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Bonobo

    Bonobo Guest

    Hello overclockers.....

    I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
    And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.

    I came down to:

    ASUS A8N -E F4

    and the

    MSI K8N Neo4 -F

    Both about the same price over here in the Netherlands, although I see
    different description sometimes ;)

    Because I want to overclock "the one" , I need some advice from
    experts...

    Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock??

    TIA

    Bonobo, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Bonobo

    Ashley Pride Guest

    If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
    Ultra-D.

    Ash.

    Ashley Pride, Apr 13, 2005

  3. Bonobo

    Bonobo Guest

    I know... but the ones I choose cost about 100 Euro's here
    and the DFI about 160!!! :'(

    so I would like to stick with ASUS/MSI or someone should have a good
    reason NOT to... ;)

    Bonobo, Apr 13, 2005
  4. How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
    cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :eek:)

    John Whitworth, Apr 13, 2005
  5. Bonobo

    Ashley Pride Guest

    Well, I still haven't worked out why my postcode is the same as the
    neighbours!
    Sure am - anything so i don't have to do any 'real' work!

    Ash.
    Your name rings a bell - did you use the other group when SH4DY and Gemz
    were regulars?

    Ashley Pride, Apr 13, 2005
  6. I used it a lot when Sector999 was flaming and being flamed. Though I
    don't remember SH4DY and Gemz.

    JW

    John Whitworth, Apr 13, 2005