    Does anyone know of a way to change the side of the screen for the scroll
    bar? I'm a left handed user and I block the screen when I scroll up or down
    with the pen.

    RJDeter, Sep 30, 2004

  2. RJDeter

    Chris H. Guest

    No, there is not way because it is part of the Windows XP Pro operating
    system. However, you will note some of the newer, Tablet PC-specific
    programs do allow adjustment of toolbar and scrollbar placement. Hopefully
    this will be coming along with the Longhorn operating system.

    Chris H., Sep 30, 2004

  3. RJDeter

    Sharon F Guest

    Not the answer you're looking for but being left handed thought I would
    toss out this idea to you. Most tablets have a navigational button (up,
    down, left, right and enter) on the edge of the tablet. When browsing, I
    set up my screen orientation so that I can easily navigate with that button
    and my right hand.

    That technique will cover most navigational needs but not all. At least it
    will reduce the number of times (and the accompanying irritation factor)
    that the pen must be the navigation tool of choice with your hand blocking
    the rest of the screen.

    Sharon F, Sep 30, 2004
  4. Josh Einstein, Sep 30, 2004