Legend QDI Advance-10F+ Upgrading components help!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by stev_, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. stev_

    stev_

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2007
    Hi,

    I need some more motherboard upgrading help please!

    I have a Legend QDI Advance-10F+ motherboard (Oldish) and I would like to know the highest CPU it can take.

    I found the motherboard on there official site and it said it can support P4's but it didn't say how high the GHz can be.

    Can any one help me please

    Many thanks

    stev_, Jun 21, 2007