"Let's Go Jungle!" new SEGA arcade shooter for Lindbergh

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by AirRaid, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. AirRaid

    AirRaid Guest

    AirRaid, Jul 11, 2006

  2. SEGA's new arcade gun shooter: "Let's Go Jungle! Lost On The Island Of
    Looks neat, will definitely give it a shot if/when it makes it to the
    local GameWorks.
    Yeah-fucking-right, with HDTVs not allowing for *any* light gun games
    to work, you really think that'll happen?

    Bel

    BelPowerslave, Jul 11, 2006

  3. AirRaid

    Fritz Guest

    Fritz, Jul 12, 2006
  4. Xbox360--PlayStation3 translation(s) please.
    Is the Wii in HD though? I didn't think it was, but I admit I haven't
    been paying it a whole lot of attention. ;)
    Oh, was it the rifle-looking thing? Wow, I had no idea they put that
    much time into it. That's wild. Well, I guess they're, at least, trying
    to make an HDTV-compatible light gun. You'd think something like that
    Gun-Com thing Namco put out would be the answer to this issue...but
    maybe not.

    Bel

    BelPowerslave, Jul 12, 2006