    when I look up and I will find that part of the word is a few lines back and
    elsewhere in the body of the text. Has anyone else had this issue? It is
    driving me nuts!

    TheRedhead, Jun 21, 2006

  2. That is a typical problem with new notebook users whether they are Tablet
    PCs or not. When you type your thumbs hover just over the touchpad and
    cause it to move the cursor. If your thumb drops close to the touchpad
    quickly it often registers as a tap even if you did not actually touch
    the touchpad. To solve this problem you must adjust the sensitivity of
    the touchpad AND learn to type with your thumbs a little higher. I have
    found that most people must do both things before they stop having the
    problem.

    Grant Robertson, Jun 22, 2006

  3. TheRedhead

    Chris H. Guest

    Have you got the Insert key enabled? That'll make it do that, too, beside
    accidentally touching the touchpad. Most Tablets have adjustments you can
    make on the touchpad to disable or desensitize the accidental touching of
    it.

    Chris H., Jun 22, 2006
  4. TheRedhead

    a.jones Guest

    How do you enable or disable the Insert key?

    Thanks

    Allan

    a.jones, Jun 26, 2006
  5. TheRedhead

    Chris H. Guest

    Your keyboard would have an "Ins" key. Sometimes people accidentally hit
    that key, and it causes insertion of letters and back-spacing.

    Chris H., Jun 26, 2006