    Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Steph

    David Yoder, Dec 31, 2003

  2. David Yoder

    Rocket Guest

    The X75 was plagued with problems and finally recalled by Lexmark. The
    remaining stock was discounted heavily or dumped by retailers.
    If you can't get a refund try downloading the latest drivers as the
    originals that shipped with the machine were useless. On successful install
    you should get a image device (for the scanner) and a printer device.

    Rocket, Dec 31, 2003