LF: CHICONY MP-975, EPS Apex XC-200, CYPRESS 9750, Chembook 975--- CDROM HUNT

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by real_address, Oct 4, 2005.

  1. real_address

    real_address Guest

    After a lot of web work and some help, I now know that my EPS laptop
    is variously known as a:
    CHICONY MP-975, EPS Apex XC-200, CYPRESS 9750, Chembook 975,
    or (there are more variants)
    Lotsa fun with the ophanlaptops site..

    They are P166- P200, about 5-7 years old, HD comes out from protruding
    hatch UNDER unit, left of similar hatch for CPU

    ANYONE have a cdrom drive for one of these in the parts pile?

    Any idea where to find one? ebay's not that full of them..

    Please decode to reply:

    b_helling
    mail of great high heat
    daught