    manufacturer)? Or anything similar that would be released soon?

    Thanks,

    Ozo.

    Ozo, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Ozo

    Augustus Guest

    Looked at this one? Has what you want (SLI mode and LGA775) with both Intel
    and Nvidia GbitLAN controllers.
    http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14915&vpn=P5ND2-SLI DELUXE&manufacture=ASUS

    Augustus, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Ozo

    J. Clarke Guest

    J. Clarke, Jul 18, 2005
  4. Ozo

    Timber Guest

    Timber, Jul 18, 2005
  5. Ozo

    J. Clarke Guest

    Can't be integrated with the nforce4--that would mean nvidia licensing the
    cell from Intel, which would add to the cost of the chipset. Would be nice
    if nvidia had a nice block diagram on the Web page showing how the pieces
    on their chip fit together--if the NIC is the only high-volume device on
    the PCI bus it shouldn't be a problem, if the disks are on the PCI bus too
    then it becomes a bottleneck.

    It's interesting that having rammed PCI Express down our throats, Intel
    isn't showing any NICs with PCI Express.

    J. Clarke, Jul 18, 2005