    everything seems normal. I just replaced the CMOS battery. Any thoughts at
    what's happening and suggestions for fixing?

    John

    John, Jul 25, 2003

  2. John

    John Guest

    Update. The comp boots but takes about 3 minutes to get past
    "Verifying DMI Pool Data....."

    Any ideas why the long delay which never happened before?

    John, Jul 25, 2003

  3. John

    Jazz699 Guest

    check your bios settings... i had the same problem once with my
    kt400... went through all the bios settings and turned off whatever i
    didnt need. make sure quick boot up is enabled, but do take the time
    to go through your bios settings... i did and the problem had not
    resurfaced (happened 9 mos ago)

    mike

    Jazz699, Jul 30, 2003