    anyone is interested in contributing their experience. If not, not.

    I have had some success since my original post on this topic

    thanks, eric

    Guest, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Guest

    JK Guest

    Some info here:
    http://bp6.com/board/album_personal.php?user_id=1651

    Basically the lin-lin has no jumpers, I believe. But if used on an
    older slocket this might have jumpers.

    best regards

    John

    JK, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    here's the thread i'm working with at the moment:

    http://www.bp6.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1134&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

    anyone with an interest in using one of these should read it, it's the
    best thread I could find on the internet with the most info. In
    relation to this adapter, info is in general sparse elsewheres, which
    is why I'm throwing out a net (fisherman style) to capture as many
    personal experiences with this adaptor as possible.

    eric

    Guest, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Guest

    JK Guest