Line In vs Line 0ut.

Discussion in 'Dell' started by axipolti, Aug 1, 2005.

  1. axipolti

    axipolti Guest


    I have a DIM 2400, and at the back there are three outlets to plug in
    sound cables. I know the Green is for the Speaker System, but of the
    other two, I don't know which is the Line In and which is the Line Out.
    None of Dell's papework spell it out.

    Is the one with the arrow that point inwards the LINE -IN?? It's
    logical to me, but I want to be sure. I've been fooled by my own logic

    ThanX very much!

    axipolti, Aug 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. axipolti

    Tom Scales Guest

    Yep, that's line in. I believe green is both speakers and line out.

    Tom Scales, Aug 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. axipolti

    Pen Guest

    The jacks are Mic In/Line In/Line Out.

    Pen, Aug 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.