Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual repos

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Vintage Computer Manuals, Oct 15, 2006.

  1. Vintage Computer Manuals, Oct 15, 2006

  2. Vintage Computer Manuals

    Eric P. Guest

    In article <>,
    "Vintage Computer Manuals" <> wrote:

    > Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk
    > Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages
    > of the manual per webpage.
    > Should be faster to load and download than the PDF file format
    >
    > link:
    > http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple PRODOS Manual/manual__apple_ii__do
    > s%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm
    >

    > http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple PRODOS Manual/manual__apple_ii__do
    > s%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm

    It's all about ProDOS, baby! :) I'm just surprised that anyone would
    still use a DOS or ProDOS Apple machine.

    Happy computing,
    Eric

    Eric P., Oct 15, 2006

  3. Re: Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - DiskOperating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10pages of the manual per webpage.

    In <> Eric P.
    wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "Vintage Computer Manuals" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk
    >> Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10
    >> pages of the manual per webpage. Should be faster to load and
    >> download than the PDF file format link: http://
    >> vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple%20PRODOS%20Manual/manual__apple_ii__
    >> do s%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple%
    >> 20PRODOS%20Manual/manual__apple_ii__do s%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm

    > It's all about ProDOS, baby! :) I'm just surprised that anyone would
    > still use a DOS or ProDOS Apple machine.
    >
    > Happy computing,
    > Eric

    Some of us think the same way about Mac OS 9 though ;o)

    --
    * Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand -> http://roger.geek.nz
    * PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 17, 2006