    Any idea what the issue can be?

    Thx. in Adv.

    Eric

    Eric van Wijk, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Eric van Wijk

    Brettg Guest

    I have just had the same experience with that card in two different BX
    motherboards. Looks like an incompatibility with the BX chipset to me.

    Brettg, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Eric,
    Have you tried the card in different PCI slots on the mother board. I have
    an ABIT BE6-II mother board that uses the same chip set, on my MB some PCI
    slots share IRQs. This can cause a conflict. Not sure if your board has the
    same issue.

    Tony Marsillo, Sep 28, 2003