    Ed Guest

    The Linksys WSB54G Wireless Signal booster seems to be taken off the
    market. Does anyone know where I could still but one ?

    Ed, May 9, 2004

  2. Ed

    Aaron Guest

    I've heard you can get anything on ebay.

    Aaron

    Aaron, May 9, 2004

  3. Ed

    Jeremy Guest

  4. Ed

    Sally Apple Guest

    C'mon backatacha, NONE of these sites offers the Linksys WSB54G
    Wireless-G Signal Booster for sale directly, they all redirect to
    Amazon, which as noted in the first posting no longer stocks or sells
    this item.

    Does anybody know where to find a Wireless G Signal Booster
    (omnidirectional) that works with Linksys? There do not appear to be
    any of these products available on e-Bay.

    Why does this product seem to be discontinued by Linksys?

    Sally Apple, May 20, 2004
  5. Ed

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, May 20, 2004