    Name Guest

    I've ordered the board and plan to run Suse Linux 9.0 on it. Anyone run any
    distro of Linux on this board yet?

    Name, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Name

    TS Guest

    I put up Mandrake 9.2 last week with no hitches. Mandrake 10 was a bust.

    TS, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Name

    Name Guest

    Meaning that it wouldn't install? I'd have thought that a newer version
    would work where an older one wouldn't.

    Name, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Name

    Walt Guest

    I would try using Knoppix (http://www.knoppix.net) first to see if you
    can boot correctly. It boots from the CD. It is great for testing new
    hardware. You can then install it to you hard drive. It will be then
    Debian install on you harddrive. There is great commmunity support also.

    Walt

    Walt, Apr 18, 2004
  5. Name

    TS Guest

    You are correct, it would not install; missing modules, etc. Mandrake 10
    Community is essentially a Beta. Maybe they'll have it straightened out in a
    few months.

    TS, Apr 18, 2004