    Fusion 3.x ?

    (I have licenses for each and may install 2.x under Lion on the MBA
    while leaving 3.x on the iMac).

    Alan Browne, Aug 18, 2011

  2. Fusion 3.1 (and Windows 7) is running just fine for me on Lion. It could
    be smarter about spaces and full screen to make better use of what can
    be done on Lion, but otherwise I see no difference between it running on
    Lion or Snow Leopard.

    I don't know about Fusion 2.

    Cheers,

    -j

    Jeffrey Goldberg, Aug 18, 2011

  3. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Thanks. One more item on the checklist closed.

    Alan Browne, Aug 18, 2011
  4. Alan Browne

    David Empson Guest

    VMware have an article about Lion compatibility, which they are updating
    whenever there is further information.

    http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2003715/2

    According to that page, VMware Fusion 2 is not compatible with Lion. You
    need version 3.1.3. It has some issues.

    David Empson, Aug 18, 2011
  5. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Bummer. I was going to use that license on the MBA. Maybe keep it in
    SL state for a year or so more.

    Alan Browne, Aug 18, 2011
  6. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Says 2 does not work on Lion (as David E pointed out).
    Fusion 3: Some problems with some h/w configs.

    Found link to:

    http://blogs.vmware.com/teamfusion/2011/07/os-x-lion-spotted-in-the-wild.html

    Which claims it works and brilliantly (no surprise - vmware site.

    Alan Browne, Aug 19, 2011