    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you
    what can't be done and why. Then do it.
    — Robert A. Heinlein

    Wes Groleau, Apr 28, 2012

  2. Wes Groleau

    Paul Sture Guest

    On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:36:03 -0400, Wes Groleau wrote:

    > For advice on VirtualBox (VB), guest RedHat, host OS X Lion: which is
    > better, c.s.m.system.apps, or a Linux group?

    I'd say c.s.m.apps. I'm not running it on OS X, but have used it on
    Linux and still use it most days on Windows (in fact that's just about
    all I use Windows for nowadays).

    > There seems to be no VB group, and the VB website is not responding.

    When I fired up VBox today it prompted me to download a new release,
    which I did, but the site was timing out when I tried to look at the
    changelog.

    BTW, most folks I've come across abbreviate it to VBox rather than VB to
    distinguish it from Visual Basic.

    --
    Paul Sture

    Paul Sture, Apr 28, 2012