List of all Asus Intel boards?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Ed, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Anyone have a list of all the Intel/Asus boards?
    I want to set up a kill file to ignore all the Asus/Intel posts.
    Thanks
    Ed

    Ed, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Ed

    Ed Guest

    URL doesn't work here, and could you be more specific please.
    Thanks

    Ed, Jul 27, 2003

  3. P4C800 Deluxe
    P4P800 Deluxe
    P4P8X
    P4P800-VM
    P4G8X Deluxe
    P4T533
    P4PE BP
    P4GE-V
    P4BGL-MX
    P4B533-VM
    P4B533
    P4XP-X
    P4B
    P4C800-E Deluxe
    P4P800
    P4T533-C
    P4PE
    P4BGL-MX/533
    P4B533-E
    P4B266-C
    P4PE-X

    How's that?

    Steve

    Steve Colburn, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Thanks!!!

    Ed, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Ed

    rstlne Guest

    so intel didnt make anything before a p4 hu :)

    I say the best way to filter is to JUST search for what you want, and
    highlight it
    a7n8x
    sorted

    rstlne, Jul 27, 2003
  6. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Ya was doing that, but seems every other day I see new posts with
    different board names. I haven't done Intel since the P2-400 was
    released so I'm no use to helping the Intel crowd here. ;p

    Cheers,
    Ed

    Ed, Jul 27, 2003
  7. Ed

    Bill Guest

    It's the Asus USA web site. Others can be found here:

    http://www.asus.com/

    They should have a reference under 'support' to every board they ever
    made.

    Bill

    Bill, Jul 28, 2003
  8. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Would make much more sense to post the subject as,
    "A7N8X, some help please!" ;p

    Cheers,
    Ed

    Ed, Jul 28, 2003