Little tip for the Aliens FPS: Colonial Marines ;)

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Jan 10, 2009.

  1. Hello,

    I just saw I guess somebody's/a fan's alien icon.

    The icon is a little alien head.. that slowly opens it's mouth... and then
    suddenly this little mouth shoots out of it...

    I kinda forgot about that aliens do that so it was kinda funny and surprised
    me which gave me an idea for this new fps to come out in march. (It uses the
    unreal3 engine which so far always sucked so that's a bad sign... but
    fingers crossed anyway ;)

    Here is the idea for the game, a scripted event or maybe if they can pull it
    off non-scripted:

    The player (me) walks around in the game... for example a room or a
    corridor... room would be better though... and this alien completely jumps
    on me from the flanks...

    Then it sits on top of me... with it's head staring at me... preparing to
    bite off my head or something like that...

    So it slowly opens it's mouth and I am staring into it's mouth.

    Now a couple of things could happen:

    1. I am saved by my teammates and they shoot the motherfucker off me... or
    blast it wide open and then I get sprankled with acid.

    2. The alien suddenly shoots out it's little mouth scaring the pants off of
    me if I didn't expect that (Works only the first time I guess :)) and then
    maybe misses my head because I am moving it or the player automatically
    moves it based on luck... So sometimes I will be lucky... (alien misses me
    during the automatic struggle...) and sometimes NOT !

    So I don't know what's gonna happen that would be nice ! =D

    3. I die :)

    That's the idea basically ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.