    games. Is seems like I can hear at least 25% more of the subtle sounds such
    as echoes and spent ammo dropping to the ground. I don't know if this is a
    statement of how good Audigy 2 ZS is or how bad my 5.1 live was.

    RoadCzar, Oct 5, 2003

  2. RoadCzar

    Folk Guest

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:00:30 -0500, "RoadCzar" <>
    wrote:

    >I have just upgraded my old Live 5.1 to Audigy 2 ZS. Not expecting a big
    >difference I was prepared to return the card the next day. This card is NOT
    >going back! The difference was significant even to my insensitive ears. The
    >biggest improvements are in sound clarity and in separations when playing
    >games. Is seems like I can hear at least 25% more of the subtle sounds such
    >as echoes and spent ammo dropping to the ground. I don't know if this is a
    >statement of how good Audigy 2 ZS is or how bad my 5.1 live was.

    I found the same to be true when I upgraded from an SBLive.

    Folk, Oct 5, 2003

  3. RoadCzar

    Fred Guest

    Cool!

    I plan to upgrade to a ZS Platinum Pro, and i'm also going to buy the
    Gigaworks S760 speakes........ that should be a pretty insane combination :)

    Fred, Oct 10, 2003
  4. RoadCzar

    Covak Guest

    Just checking, you're using analog out, right?

    Covak, Oct 12, 2003
  5. RoadCzar

    RoadCzar Guest

    Yes, analog.