LIVE PROJECTS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS 2008-09 M.Tech,B.E/B.Tech(CSE/ISE/ECE/EEE/IT), MCA, BCA.

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by clusterindia01, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. Our company provides LIVE Academic Projects for FINAL YEAR students on
    „« JAVA/J2EE
    „« DOTNET
    „« DATA WAREHOUSING
    „« DBMS
    „« CGI
    „« EMBEDED SYSTEMS
    „« EMBEDED SECURITY SYSTEMS
    „« EMBEDED IN BIO MEDICAL
    „« EMBEDED IN GSM & GPS(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
    „« RFID(CONTACT LESS SMART CARD)
    „« INDUSTRIAL PROCESS MONITORING & CONTROL
    „« ROBOTICS
    along with training.
    „« Full Training on concepts
    „« Project Flow
    „« Code Explanation
    „« Report
    „« PPT
    „« Execution
    „« Setting Environment variables/setting CLASSPATHS.
    for MORE details contact
    Ravi ¡V 9986978008
    Chandu - 9845543101

    clusterindia01, Dec 4, 2008