locked out?

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Bryan McLaren, Oct 5, 2003.

  1. SOUTHORD 14pc with Grips

    Here is a complete 14pc new set of Southord high grade tempered stainless
    steel lockpicks. They are virtually unbreakable and will last a very long
    time if treated properly. Kit includes nine picks, a broken key extractor,
    four tension wrenches and a complete guide manual called Easy Pickings. They
    are kept in a leather carry case.

    Very hard to get a hold of but they are 100% legal to own and use, as long
    as the user isn't using them for illegal proposes.

    The picks will open almost every pin tumbler lock, which account for the
    vast majority of locks used on doors, dead bolts, padlocks, and windows.

    Dont miss out on an opportunity to get yourself a set of picks that come up
    once every blue moon for such a great price. Be sure to check out all of my
    other items also as everything I sell is next to wholesale price to you!

    For Selling Responsibility:
    It is the responsibility of the buyer, and not Global-Steel, to ascertain
    and obey all applicable federal, state, and local lawsin regard to the
    possession and use of this or any other item sold here. Consult your local
    and state laws if you are in doubt. Absolutely NO sales to minors. By
    placing an order, he buyer asserts to be a "qualified purchaser, without
    fraud or deception, and that such items will be used in a lawful mannor.

    mailto: EMAIL
    me with any questions
    href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&amp;us
    erid=global-steel&amp;include=0&amp;since=-1&amp;sort=3&amp;rows=25">Take

    Bryan McLaren, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Bryan McLaren

    KOzOK Guest

    Yeah but can you overclock it?

    KOzOK

    KOzOK, Oct 5, 2003

  3. I see,for that hard to unlock processor!;)

    johnnyknoppix, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Bryan McLaren

    KOzOK Guest

    U think it would work on P4?