    Hul Tytus Guest

    What's S/B stand for?

    - for email, put the word "keep" in subject line -

    Hul Tytus, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Hul Tytus

    Rich Webb Guest

    Sound Blaster
    Solomon Islands
    Senate Bill
    Antimony
    Solid brass
    Semi-bold

    and there's probably something else it should be.

    Rich Webb, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Hul Tytus

    Bob Huish Guest

    s/b = Should Be
    They used it a lot in the repair manuals for the test fixtures at
    Digital Computers. ( Old habit )

    Sorry
    Bob

    Bob Huish, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Hul Tytus

    Rich Webb Guest

    Erm... look closer --> ^^^^^^^^^

    My fault for attempting to be overly clever. ';-)

    Rich Webb, Dec 9, 2003