    However I need a fast answer.
    Thanks very much Ulisse

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Fogar

    John Smith Guest

    The P4B533 CANNOT take a 800FSB CPU according to the Asus website - go here:

    http://www.asus.com/prog/p_search.asp?kp=p4b533&langs=01

    So you need to either get a 533 FSB CPU to go with the P4B533 or get a
    motherboard that supports a 800FSB CPU which is the Asus P4P800 or the
    P4C800. I prefer the P4P800 Deluxe personally.

    So, it looks like your options are to either cancel the P4B533 and order
    either the P4P800 or P4C800 or to keep the P4B533 and send back the 800 FSB
    CPU and get a 533 FSB CPU instead. Hope that is clear.

    I know nothing about DV Rex. Is it video editing software? A video editing
    card?

    Hope this helps.

    J.

    John Smith, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    I'm sorry, how many chipset does P4P800 Deluxe have?

    Fogar, Jun 24, 2003