    trying to avoid wasting money by getting a pair of sticks and having it
    beep 24 times at me, which apparently a lot of them do.

    Thanks!

    Kris, Mar 14, 2009

  2. Kris

    Kris Guest

    Sorry - system info in sig...

    Kris, Mar 14, 2009

  3. Kris

    Giga Guy Guest

    What's the difference between EP45-UD3P and EP45-DS3L?

    I can tell you what works on a EP45-DS3L.
    Usually not if you set all bios settings to Auto. If you do, then your
    1066 memory will run at 800 mhz until you tinker with bios settings.

    You might be better off getting a pair of 1gb dimms and a pair of 512 gb
    dimms for a total of 3gb (3gb is the most ram that 32-bit XP will use
    anyways).

    Giga Guy, Mar 14, 2009
  4. Kris

    Kris Guest

    turns out the OCZ 2x2GB Reaper 1150 's work just fine. Gives 3.25GB in
    Win7.

    Kris, Mar 20, 2009