looking for a freeware table drive simulator / emulator (not assembler)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by *ProteanThread*, Jan 25, 2007.

  1. *ProteanThread*, Jan 25, 2007

  2. For the Z80, there's MYZ80 simulator (and others). Several disassemblers
    (including one by me
    http://members.iinet.com.au/~daveb/downloads/index.html )

    These all run on DOS, not Windows (but run fine in a DOS box).

    David R Brooks, Jan 25, 2007

  3. *ProteanThread*

    CBFalconer Guest

    Got it, thanks. Looks pretty clean. I had forgotten all about
    asmgen. You might want to look up the 64180 (z180) opcodes also.
    See the ddtz package on:

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net/download/cpm/>

    -- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
    -- Thomas Matthews