    Neil Guest

    what is the best card to get for £100 i like to play fps games.

    TIA

    Neil, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Neil

    sp Guest

    if your not bothered about frmae rates of graphical detail you could get an
    asus GF FX5600xt. the site where i get my comp bits is www.aria.co.uk they
    charge about £8 for delivery but its by courier and is normally next day.

    http://uk.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=V9560/XT&langs=11 is specific details
    about the graphics card. hope this helps

    sp

    sp, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest