    already just waiting for the fans to be fitted.

    I saw the Vantec Super Lanboy, its ok but iam looking for a case with
    some more space than that, any ideas ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 17, 2004

    Tone-EQ Guest

    Looking for a PC case 1 rear 120mm and one Front bottom 120mm fan any
    One of these perhaps?
    http://www.lian-li.com/index_1.htm
    --
    Regards,
    Tony. (tony.cue(at)tiscali.co.uk)

    Discogs: building the definitive database of electronic music...
    http://www.discogs.com

    Tone-EQ, May 17, 2004

    Paul Guest

    This one meets your two 120mm fan requirement, but I don't know if
    I like the side panel or not. I cannot tell what kind of latch it
    uses - some of the other Antec side panels are very easy to remove.

    http://www.antec-inc.com/us/pro_details_enclosure.php?ProdID=93700

    Now, if money is no object, look to companies that do server stuff.
    If you buy the SC760-W, you'll need to find some "longer than
    standard" cables for disk drives and the like. There is plenty
    of fun stuff to look at on this site.

    http://servercase.com/miva/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SC&Category_Code=Super

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, May 17, 2004

    Nero Guest

    Or Antec SLK3700-BQE

    Nero, May 17, 2004
  5. Take a look the Thermaltake Xaser series-I just bought one. Comes with 7
    fans; 2 front, rear, side and 1 on top. Also has a speed controller for the
    fans and a MB/CPU temp monitor. Fans are VERY quiet. Case is a little
    pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

    Regards, Paul

    Paul E. LePage, May 17, 2004
  6. Seen em dont like em,

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 17, 2004
  7. Thanks all i like the Lan Boy justa bigger size :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 17, 2004

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, May 17, 2004

    Louise Guest

    I have the Sonata and it is the first case I've ever owned that I really
    couldn't hear unless I'm putting my ear to the case fan or power supply.
    I have a SATA Seagate and it too is extremely quiet, especiall when the
    front door to the Sonata is closed. I hear the head seeking, but that's
    almost all.

    Louise

    Louise, May 18, 2004

    John Tindle Guest

    look no further than the SX1040BII Antec case.
    Lots of room. Great design and easy to modify. Exceptional power supply.
    Support from Antec is second to none.
    Standard Antec fans can be improved on but that's only a minor detail....

    JT..

    John Tindle, May 18, 2004
  11. NAAAH, want one with a top and bottom 120mm fan did read the post ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 19, 2004