    clouds Guest

    Contact me in private mail please.

    Thanks.

    clouds, Apr 24, 2004

  2. clouds

    Homie Guest

    As an option that may interest you,
    I have had several customers purchase from e-bay, have the board shipped directly to
    me for upgrades-recapping + testing.
    If time is of the essence, I can usually turn them around in one day.

    Homie
    --
    Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

    http://motherboardrepair.com

    Homie, Apr 24, 2004

  3. clouds

    BigBadger Guest

    BigBadger, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Apparently in (or very near) Italy ;-)
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Apr 26, 2004