    I am looking for an ARM processor with integrated Ethernet MAC and
    keypad interface & CMOS interface.

    Appreciate any suggetsions.

    Y.Young. LEE, Dec 6, 2007

  2. Y.Young. LEE

    Tim Wescott Guest

    I suggest you start looking at data sheets. There are lots of processors
    these days with built-in Ethernet, there are no standards that I know of
    for a 'keypad interface' so that phrase is probably meaningless, and
    "CMOS interface" _is_ meaningless.

    --
    Tim Wescott
    http://www.wescottdesign.com

    Tim Wescott, Dec 6, 2007

  3. Y.Young. LEE

    Y.Young. LEE Guest

    i know lots of processor with built-in ethernet(MAC).
    But these processor does not have CMOS Image Sensor interface and keypad
    interface same times...
    so i'm looking for processor which has above three functions(ethernet,
    CMOS image sensor and keypad i/f)

    Y.Young. LEE, Dec 6, 2007
  4. Y.Young. LEE

    Y.Young. LEE Guest

    i found freescale i.mx27...

    Y.Young. LEE, Dec 6, 2007
  5. Y.Young. LEE

    rickman Guest

    Your initial post did not say "image sensor". Any MCU with spare I/O
    pins can scan a keypad. You don't need a special circuit. This can
    be done in software using less than 1% of the CPU processing time.

    I'm glad you found something that will work for you. Be sure the
    Freescale part is right for your needs in other respects as well.

    rickman, Dec 6, 2007