    Other Devices with a yellow question mark.

    What kit should I use?

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Oct 23, 2007

  2. Al Dykes

    CMP6

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    CMP6, Jan 5, 2008

  3. Al Dykes

    desteele

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0

    If you've enabled it in the BIOS (and it sounds like you have) you'll have to get that from ASUS - it's in their Nforce 4 driver set. I think this might be the correct thing you are looking for:

    http://dlsvr03.asus.com/pub/ASUS/lan/3com/3com_90xv54.zip

    Here's their general download page for that motherboard (I have the same one).

    http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?model=A7N8X Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us

    desteele, Feb 12, 2008