    updates and require the full install drivers on the driver cd.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    JMI, Aug 15, 2003

  2. JMI

    Chris Lanier Guest

    Chris Lanier, Aug 15, 2003

  3. JMI

    JMI Guest

    Like I had said already, the drivers for this card are NOTon Creative's
    website. Only the updates are there. You have have to have the full
    drivers installed already before you can install the updates. I confirmed
    this when I called them this afternoon. They also told me that Creative did
    NOT post the full drivers anywhere on their website.

    Thanks anyways,

    Jeff

    JMI, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Firstly, learn to use Google instead of wasting everyone's time.

    Google took less than 2 seconds (using the search term "Audigy 2 drivers")
    to point me in the direction of

    http://www.station-drivers.com/page/sblive-audigy.htm

    where you'll find everything you need.

    Simon Ashdown, Aug 15, 2003
  5. JMI

    paul s Guest

    If you call them again, they should be able to furnish you with a
    replacement CD upon payment of a small fee.

    paul s, Aug 15, 2003
  6. JMI

    grahamilton Guest

    Try asking local computer stores if they the CD and ask if you could have a
    copy. Or get a mate with a PC to go and buy the Audigy 2 card.

    grahamilton, Aug 15, 2003
  7. JMI

    Chris Lanier Guest

    Chris Lanier, Aug 15, 2003
  8. JMI

    JMI Guest

    Sorry, diddn't mean to take too much time out of your day! Thanks for the
    help!

    Jeff

    JMI, Aug 15, 2003
  9. JMI

    JMI Guest

    Sorry, but no it isn't. Creative themselves even said that it isn't. If
    you download it and try to install it you'll discover that it's just an
    update that you'll have to have a set of drivers installed first before you
    can install this.

    Jeff.

    JMI, Aug 16, 2003
  10. JMI

    Mothra Guest

    The phrase "This is a driver update for the Sound Blaster Audigy 2
    for users running Windows XP" says it all really...

    Mothra, Aug 26, 2003
  11. JMI

    sutcha Guest

    Hi!
    i've got the same problem. I don't have the SB Audigy 2 Driver-CD and
    so I cannot install it. S.o. from creative.com told me, i can only
    install the drivers with the CD, because the files on their site are
    only updates!
    Of course i searched on google, but there are only the audigy and sb
    live! driver-cds not the Audigy 2!
    It would be nice if s.o. could upload the complete CD somewhere...
    Thanks

    sutcha

    sutcha, Aug 28, 2003